The KING Legacy Diver is an automatic sport diver watch loaded with modern features and functions. Designed to be worn from the boardroom directly to the beach. It is built to take on your life's adventures.
This Legacy Diver is the second Legacy in this 4-part series. The Legacy Collection of watches are designed and engineered to stand the test of time. Heirloom pieces that have a story with it and a Legacy behind it.
Case and Bracelet
- Surgical Stainless Steel Case | 42 MM | Fully Polished case and ready to handle all elements.
- The Bracelet are forged stainless steel and sized at 22mm that tappers down to 20mm.
- Solid end links and solid center links.
- Precisely engineered to give you a comfortable fit, the bracelet has 2 locking mechanisms on its buckle and it gives you that crisp locking feel.
- 120 Click Uni-Directional Ceramic Bezel. Built as a timer for divers to indicate how long they have been under water and also gauge how many minutes of air they have left.
- The Ceramic Bezel will remain scratch resistant and scratch free to give you the new look no matter what you put it through.
The Legacy Diver Features a flat sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating on the inside to eliminate glare and to keep the displays clear in any light.
- The flat sapphire crystal sits flush on the bezel to keep that clean finish and look.
- Sapphire crystal is used to ensure maximum hardness and scratch resistance to take on anything you put the Legacy Diver through.
- For the heart of the Legacy Diver, we decided to go with one of the most respected and reliable movements in the watch community, an absolute work horse that has proven itself time after time. We've decided to use the Miyota (8215) for its superb reliability and its technology. The Miyota (8215) is surely a well respected movement used by numerous watch brands and loved by many watch enthusiasts.
Hands and Indices
- Hand applied stainless steel indices shaped like extended trapezuims.
- All Hands and Indices are loaded with Swiss Super LumiNova BGW9 luminescents to ensure clear and proper display on any light or even under water.
- The hour and minute hands are diamond cut stainless steel and shaped to represent the KING's Swords.
- Our Crown and Shield logo at 12 o' clock are our trademark design. We chose to create a lumed Crown logo for the Legacy Diver.
- We decided to position the crown at 4 O' Clock to give the diver and wearer a comfortable feel and fit.
- The screw-down crown ensures that your watch is properly protected from the elements and can resist depth pressures of up to 200+ meters under water.
- The screw-down crown has our Crown and Shield Logo engraved on it to add to that beautiful aesthetic of its coin edged surroundings.